However, certain measures for entering the kingdom may still strictly be in effect, such as requiring every tourist to be fully vaccinated and taking a RT-PCR test.
The next CCSA meeting will take a final decision and reveal the details.
The provinces that are expected to reopen to foreign tourists are:
- Samut Prakan (Suvarnabhumi Airport)
- Krabi (the whole province)
- Phang-nga (the whole province)
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (Hua Hin, Nong Kae)
- Phetchaburi (Cha-am)
- Chonburi (Pattaya, Bang Lamung, Na Chom Thian, Bang Saray, Koh Si Chang, Si Racha)
- Ranong (Koh Phayam)
- Chiang Mai (Mueang district, Mae Rim, Mae Taeng, Doi Tao)
- Loei (Chiang Khan)
- Buriram (Mueang district)
- Nong Khai (Mueang, Si Chiang Mai, Tha Bo, Sangkom)
- Udon Thani (Mueang, Na Yung, Nong Han, Prajaksilpakom, Kumphawapi, Ban Dung)
- Rayong (Koh Samet)
- Trat (Koh Chang).